Changes with nginx 1.12.2，17 Oct 2017。
- Bugfix: client SSL connections were immediately closed if deferred
accept and the "proxy_protocol" parameter of the "listen" directive
- Bugfix: client connections might be dropped during configuration
testing when using the "reuseport" parameter of the "listen"
directive on Linux.
- Bugfix: incorrect response length was returned on 32-bit platforms
when requesting more than 4 gigabytes with multiple ranges.
- Bugfix: switching to the next upstream server in the stream module
did not work when using the "ssl_preread" directive.
- Bugfix: when using HTTP/2 client request body might be corrupted.
- Bugfix: in handling of client addresses when using unix domain
nginx 1.12.2 fo Windows：http://nginx.org/download/nginx-1.12.2.zip