WordPress 4.9 is scheduled to be released on November 14. Are your plugins ready?
After testing your plugins and ensuring compatibility, it only takes a few moments to change the readme "Tested up to:" value to 4.9. This information provides peace of mind to users and helps encourage them to update to the latest version.
Here are the current "Tested up to:" values for each of your plugins:
* https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-disable-emjoi/ (tested up to 4.4.12)
* https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-gravatar-https/ (tested up to 4.4.12)
* https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hash-filename/ (tested up to 4.4.12)
* https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-seo-nofollow/ (tested up to 4.4.12)
* https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slug-baidu-translate/ (tested up to 4.5.11)
For each plugin that is compatible, you don't need to release a new version — just change the stable version's readme value.
Looking to get more familiar with 4.9? Check out this roundup post on the core development blog: https://make.wordpress.org/core/2017/11/07/wordpress-4-9-field-guide/
Thank you for all you do for the WordPress community, and we hope you enjoy 4.9 as much as we do.
WordPress core contributors